How to Move Your Podcast from Transistor
Why pay high prices when you can pay much less and have more control over your show?
Switching to RSS.com can save you time and money when it comes to managing and hosting your podcast.
Transistor’s lowest plan starts at $19.99, which is more that double what RSS.com charges for its All in One Podcasting plan which is only $8.25/month if paid annually.
With RSS.com, you can automate tasks to help make you more efficient.
Podcasters can schedule episodes in advance, so they don’t have to worry about publishing them every week. This automation allows them to focus on other aspects of their show like working on a new episode, recording a guest, etc.
RSS.com also provides automatic and guided distribution to the major podcast directories helping your show get found. This saves you the time you would otherwise spend uploading your podcast RSS feed to all the different directories.
RSS.com makes the entire publishing, promotion and monetization process easy for podcasters so they can focus on what’s important: growing their audience and delivering the best content possible to their audience.
RSS.com features include:
- Easy to use. New podcasters can be up and running in minutes.
- Unlimited storage
- Unlimited episodes
- 24/7 support,
- Monetization features via sponsorship opportunities and dynamic ad insertion for high-traffic shows
- Free customizable website for your show that’s automatically updated with your latest episode and more
- Episode scheduling
- Episode transcriptions
- Custom show, episode and chapter art options
- Donation button
- Easy, 1-click social sharing
- Automatic distribution to the major podcast directories including Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple, Google and Samsung Podcasts
- Embeddable podcast episode player